Simulation Stand

I'm very interested in the racing simulation stand. Although I'm unsure if it'll be suitable for flight simulation. I'm wondering if I'll be able to mount my Warthog and Slaw RX Viper pedals to the mounts. Has anyone else had any experience with this simulation stand?

https://arozzi.com/product/velocita/

Corsair 500D SE|Corsair AX1600i|Windows 11 Pro 64Bit|Intel i9-12900K 3.2Ghz@stock|Gigabyte Master Z690|Corsair H150i Elite Capellix|Gigabyte Vision RTX 3090| 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR5 5600Mhz|Alienware 34 AW3418W Display|Track IR 4 Pro|Logitech 7.1 G930|Samsung Evo 970 NVMe TB SSD|Slaw RX Viper Pedals|Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS| F/A18-C Grip|HP Reverb 2|Logitech Lightspeed 502|Logitech Z906 5.1

Hi Infiltrator. I haven't tried (or even seen before) that stand, but I'd guess you could do it if you were willing to make your own mounting plates. I did that fairly cheaply for my Wheelstand Pro Super Warthog, to center-mount a Virpil WarBrd base. Wheelstand Pro actually makes a center-mount plate for the Warthog stick (thought they charge extra for it), but in my case I just used a piece of MDF cut to size, and this thing, chopped off and modified slightly with a Dremel.

The biggest issue I see that you might have with the Arozzi is that the center plate provided is too wide to sit down between your legs (not an issue I guess with steering wheels that sit up higher). If they would sell you an extra side mount plate, you could use one for throttle and one for stick I guess, but again you'd probably need to cut something to go between their plate and the bottom of the Warthog stuff.

FWIW, the Wheelstand Pro, while more expensive, is rock solid and very adjustable. Good luck with your search!

Hi Infiltrator. I haven't tried (or even seen before) that stand, but I'd guess you could do it if you were willing to make your own mounting plates. I did that fairly cheaply for my Wheelstand Pro Super Warthog, to center-mount a Virpil WarBrd base. Wheelstand Pro actually makes a center-mount plate for the Warthog stick (thought they charge extra for it), but in my case I just used a piece of MDF cut to size, and this thing, chopped off and modified slightly with a Dremel.

The biggest issue I see that you might have with the Arozzi is that the center plate provided is too wide to sit down between your legs (not an issue I guess with steering wheels that sit up higher). If they would sell you an extra side mount plate, you could use one for throttle and one for stick I guess, but again you'd probably need to cut something to go between their plate and the bottom of the Warthog stuff.

FWIW, the Wheelstand Pro, while more expensive, is rock solid and very adjustable. Good luck with your search!

Yeah my thoughts exactly. I've read the center plate also needs to be shortened. I think it'd be an idea if Arozzi sold a plate kit specifically to work thrustmaster and Saitek HOTAS' and pedals. But then I have my Slaw RX Viper pedals which are pretty niche, so it begs the question if Arozzi would design a pedal plate to accomodate the Slaw pedals. What I particularly like about the Arozzi stand is its feature that allows you to attach your office chair. That of course prevents your chair from being pushed back when you depress the pedals.

Corsair 500D SE|Corsair AX1600i|Windows 11 Pro 64Bit|Intel i9-12900K 3.2Ghz@stock|Gigabyte Master Z690|Corsair H150i Elite Capellix|Gigabyte Vision RTX 3090| 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR5 5600Mhz|Alienware 34 AW3418W Display|Track IR 4 Pro|Logitech 7.1 G930|Samsung Evo 970 NVMe TB SSD|Slaw RX Viper Pedals|Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS| F/A18-C Grip|HP Reverb 2|Logitech Lightspeed 502|Logitech Z906 5.1

I love my MFG Crosswinds, but those Slaw pedals are proper beauties.

My solution to the chair issue is a long Velcro strap I use to attach the center post of my Wheelstand Pro to the front leg of my five-wheeled office chair. And easier solution I guess would be to just take the wheels off my chair, but I try to maintain the illusion that I don't have a sim pit, I just have a desk for working... that happens to have a whole bunch of sim stuff all over/around/under it.