Dsc Black shark weapon switch?

shea1980

Hi all,i have a question,i have no problems using the cannon on dsc black shark but i cannot seem to be able to use the weapons on the stub wings,the green lights dont come onto show which weapon i am using,where am i going wrong,do i have the wrong controls asigned,thanks guys:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

To switch from the Cannon to one of the wing mounted weapons you need to first deactivate the Cannon (i think C is the default key assignment) and then select the inner or outter weapon mount (you can assign keys to them in the options, dont now the default assignment).

Depending on your selection either the Outer or Inner leds will then lit up to indicate the selected weapon/mount.

Also make sure you have weapons mounted before you take off :D

...also, the weapons release button is seperate from the fire cannons trigger...and, if you have done all as above (master arm, laser, inner/outer pylon selected, weapons mounted, weapons parameters met) then you need to press and hold the Weapons release button, not just "click" it.

I discovered that a month ago or so while working on my X52 Pro profile. I mapped (in-game) cannon to my first trigger pos and wep release to my second trigger pos. Then... it went TRRROOOOT nicely one time during MP session :)

Is there another method to use other than the double trigger?

How should my switches be configured?

Doesn't that throw off your aim because the cannon is off-center?

(This last question assumes you are making a pass, not hovering.)

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

Single trigger FTW ?

I use single trigger for blackshark, just edit a file and the weapons all fire from 1 trigger instead of 2, dont know if gunpods and cannon can fire at the same time though, cant recall if I ever tried it.

• 8 years later...

How do you use single trigger for cannon and missiles?

My Hangar:

F16C | FA18C | AH64D | F14A/B | M2000C | AV8B | A10C/ii | KA50/iii | UH1H | Gazelle | FC3 | CA | Supercarrier

My Spec:

Obsidian750D Airflow | Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K | 32GB DDR4 Vengeance @3600 | RTX3080 12GB OC | ZXR PCIe | WD Black 2TB SSD | Log X56 | Log G502 | TrackIR | 1 badass mutha

How do you use single trigger for cannon and missiles?

You just enable a parameter in the Shark's config LUAs somewhere. Alas, can't remember any particulars since I haven't flown the beast in years...

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Something I noticed recently, maybe its been a glitch for a while, is if you load bombs on either hardpoint the weapons wont work on hardpoints until you select and deselect the cannon. After that they still intermittantly wont work when switching back and forth fron cannon to hardpoints.