[CAN NOT REPRODUCE]LTWS L&S not showing up on the SA page

Harker

When a contact is designated as the L&S target within LTWS (one TDC depress), the L&S star symbol doesn't show up on the SA page. The L&S symbol will show up on the SA page only if the target is locked with STT mode.

Tested on OB 2.5.3.30386, Caucasus map, air start, no mods.

Track attached.

FA-18C_LTWS L&S not showing on SA page.trk

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Adding to this bug ... HAFU threat ranking is not consistent between the RDR ATTK in LTWS and the SA page. On the radar friendlies are always given a throw threat level. On SA they never are. (So one of these is right, other is wrong, I assume.) Also unknowns and hostiles, even when detected by the ownship radar, are sometimes not given a threat rank on SA but are on the radar.

Adding to this bug ... HAFU threat ranking is not consistent between the RDR ATTK in LTWS and the SA page. On the radar friendlies are always given a throw threat level. On SA they never are. (So one of these is right, other is wrong, I assume.) Also unknowns and hostiles, even when detected by the ownship radar, are sometimes not given a threat rank on SA but are on the radar.

Friendlies should not be given a rank, so the SA page is correct here. Indeed, that is another bug.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

• 10 months later...
  • ED Team

Hi

Star is showing for me on the SA page, tested in open beta

Please try a cleanup and repair let me know how you get on.

thanks

Screen_200329_151044.thumb.jpg.b7356186827ac53aa85ce62fe5a30803.jpg

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

thanks

You’re in STT. The issue is when you’re just in L&S with one TDC press. ‘Soft lock’ for want of a better term.

Hi

thanks

Bignewy, do you need a separate bug report for the threat ranks on friendlies? SA page is fine, it shows no rank for friendlies, but radar page does and is incorrect. Let me know, thanks.

Stay safe