Yet another warthog slew upgrade - Page 43 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-04-2018, 07:17 PM   #421
chief

I see the website says November now. Does that mean the orders that were supposed to be October are delayed until November? I was #1195
chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 07:26 PM   #422
epolta

#1171 Just got shipment confirmation!! whoo hoo. Looks like they are starting to ship
epolta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 08:03 PM   #423
norbot

Unfortunately, this page has recently become an order and delivery confirmation page. It would be nice to read something about further developments. Order confirmations should possibly be processed via the online shop (https://deltasimelectronics.com/pages/support). It is not really great if you have subscribed to this thread and every message you receive contains a new delivery request.
Old 10-05-2018, 02:52 PM   #424
epolta

Default first world problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by norbot View Post
Unfortunately, this page has recently become an order and delivery confirmation page. It would be nice to read something about further developments. Order confirmations should possibly be processed via the online shop (https://deltasimelectronics.com/pages/support). It is not really great if you have subscribed to this thread and every message you receive contains a new delivery request.
People are asking about shipments, and sometimes enquiring minds want to know.
complaining about people excited about getting their orders and having to endure a notification about that in a user forum is definitely a case of "first world problems". I can think of many better things to complain about....
but that's just me.
Old 10-05-2018, 02:59 PM   #425
norbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by epolta View Post
People are asking about shipments, and sometimes enquiring minds want to know.
complaining about people excited about getting their orders and having to endure a notification about that in a user forum is definitely a case of "first world problems". I can think of many better things to complain about....
but that's just me.

Well, I just ask myself, what support pages are made for? As I stated in the post above, there is a support page. So just use it. No other person, except the one asking, is interested in his tracking number and time of arrival. Correct me, if I'm wrong.
Old 10-05-2018, 03:37 PM   #426
epolta

Default We must agree to disagree

Quote:
Well, I just ask myself, what support pages are made for? As I stated in the post above, there is a support page. So just use it. No other person, except the one asking, is interested in his tracking number and time of arrival. Correct me, if I'm wrong.
So we can only post topics that will appeal to all? If no other person will benefit we shouldn't discuss?
weird....
Old 10-05-2018, 04:46 PM   #427
norbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by epolta View Post
So we can only post topics that will appeal to all? If no other person will benefit we shouldn't discuss?
weird....

I'm sure, you're right... I wish you lots of fun reading the tracking numbers.
Old 10-05-2018, 05:38 PM   #428
Sokol1_br
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Sokol1_br

Quote:
Unfortunately, this page has recently become an order and delivery confirmation page.
Same in happen in VPC, VKB sticks topics too.
Sokol1_br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 06:27 PM   #429
epolta

Default tracking numbers

Quote:
I'm sure, you're right... I wish you lots of fun reading the tracking numbers.
have yet to see a tracking number posted... enjoy your day.
Old 10-07-2018, 08:50 PM   #430
j-tk

1228 Here, at 20 a week plus shipping looks like your right on track for promised Nov delivery, Thanks Delta!
j-tk is offline   Reply With Quote