selceted cargo shows weight instead of name

nsksleeper

Hi folks,

i can remember that in an earlyer version of dcs

when you selected a cargo via radio menu -> F6 -> the name of the cargo you set in ME was shown. Now the weight is shown instead.

is there any chance we get the names back. Would be easyer to identify.

Tried to find a .lua where this is set, but after hours of search i'm posting this here

Please help me

lg Markus

Check my signature, there's a link to a fix. Sorry hard to get my link from my phone!

I'd edit the file rather than copy the one I posted as its a bit out of date.

Hope that helps :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Check my signature, there's a link to a fix. Sorry hard to get my link from my phone!

I'd edit the file rather than copy the one I posted as its a bit out of date.

Hope that helps :)

Could this be implemented for an official patch anytime soon?

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.