VR Vive + DCS and Reprojection work great!!!

luisclement

Hello all, just wanted to say quickly with latest version of SteamVR, DCS updates and using asynk re projection the experienced with my Vive changed completely to a great one!

I could take graphics settings up a notch, move in game super-sampling to 1.7 and outside in Staem VR at 1.1 and all looks crisp great, no motion sickness, no compromise just pure fun!

By the way simple I run a GTX1070 and i7 3770K @4.3GHz with 8Gb of RAM in case you wondered.

Happy simming!

Cheers, Luis.

Yeah, the vive experience is getting better and better...I always used to say the rift is atm the better choice for dcs, but the gap is closing since a few months!

Im really happy the dcs devs put so much effort in the vr experience, its getting better from week to week ;)

i7 6700k @ 4,5 Ghz | MSI 1080ti Aero | 32 GB RAM 2133 | 500 GB SSD | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | HTC Vive |:pilotfly:

Yep before I was more happy flying with my cockpit setup and the MFDs etc... now the HMD experience with the freedom of looking around and now that graphics look better it has become the main choice for me. Just hope they can improve a bit the scale of things as sometimes the tanks out there look a bit on the tiny side... cheers.