C-101 update

Vibora

Also there is no real application for the backseat Pilot unless you have to show him some manouver, would be nice to have a sort if role. But yeah finish and correct the module first then implement more stuff. :)

I did some DACT in the C101 once (against a 190, but that was because it was spontaneous rather than a planned exercise), with a buddy in the backseat, and let me tell you, having a second pair of eyes telling you where the enemy is is really bloody handy. I'm sure there are plenty of other duties the rear seat can perform (dealing with navigation, especially in low level dead reckoning,.....) other than being a passive observer.

I've been having some great fun with this module. I was doing some multi crew IFR last night though and my backseater was unable to adjust radio frequencies and his HSI did not show the NAV information mine did in the front seat. I understand this is all work in progress but it made me curious if its two separate nav inputs or if eventually they will be able to adjust each other's radios and HSI's?

We also had a great time doing some coin in the 101. I was ecstatic when I managed to drop a mk-82 directly on an IFV! Anyway thank you to Vibora and team for this fun little aircraft, I look forward to seeing her mature.

I've been having some great fun with this module. I was doing some multi crew IFR last night though and my backseater was unable to adjust radio frequencies and his HSI did not show the NAV information mine did in the front seat. I understand this is all work in progress but it made me curious if its two separate nav inputs or if eventually they will be able to adjust each other's radios and HSI's?

There is only a single NAV Radio, you pass control of it with the NAV button on the front panel .. if it is lighted, you have control, otherwise the other crewman has it. Same for the COM radio.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

There is only a single NAV Radio, you pass control of it with the NAV button on the front panel .. if it is lighted, you have control, otherwise the other crewman has it. Same for the COM radio.

As Rudel points out, navigation control is passed back and forth using the NAV button (similar to UHF and VHF control). But in multiplayer, many things aren't implemented yet. That may be one of them.

Dual control funktionality is High on the wish list for training purposes. The 101 really grows on you. As I mentioned previously I am building a vUPT training program modelled on the training I went through many years ago with the USAF and being able to demo and evaluate real time is invaluable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC]If you are still under control you are not going fast enough[/sIGPIC]

Can somebody tell when AFM version will be put on DCS release version ?

"DCS World Updates

Due to the holidays and our staff taking some much-needed time off, our next DCS World update will be 16 January 2019."

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I understand that aileron & elevator trim position indicator awaits the AFM implementation.

Will that also restrict the trim button to no more then the indicated values? Because at the moment the trim button brings the stick to full end.

On page 15 of the manual it states that solo flights are undertaken from the front cockpit.

Will there be an option for single player to do instrument training flights from the rear cockpit using the blackout curtains?

I understand that aileron & elevator trim position indicator awaits the AFM implementation.

Will that also restrict the trim button to no more then the indicated values? Because at the moment the trim button brings the stick to full end.

AFM is already available in the Open Beta, which has no issues with trim.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

On page 15 of the manual it states that solo flights are undertaken from the front cockpit.

Will there be an option for single player to do instrument training flights from the rear cockpit using the blackout curtains?

You can fly from the rear cockpit in single player under IFR and with blackout curtains.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Hello and happy 2019.

I'm still on my kind of suggestions, witch are: Buttons, please!, I mean, I'm more the kind of cockpit builder, and I lack the possibility to move buttons and dials from my pannels. I know all the team is busy and working their best for other important things, but I would apreciate a lot some buttons to be properly defined and/or set, as:

- Radio dials

- TACAN and VOR/ILS knobs

- Lights pots.

There may be more , but those ones are (to me) the most used ones, so I'd reaaly apreciate a solution to them.

Waiting for the F1 to be released, I salute all the team and thanks it for the great job.

A. Sacarino111 Petrovic