No order details for DCS:BS

Wedge

I have tried to contact support (24.02.11), used a 1 after my account name and gone through the other suggestions listed but all I can see are my most recent DCS:A-10 details.

I really NEED to get this sorted soon.

HELP!!! :(

More information please, what exactly is happening? Which "other suggestions"?

Have you cleared cache, checked the download section (if it is your serial number you want)?

DCSBSserial.thumb.jpg.d6ca1fd9cd5a705820e4570d4f35f7e9.jpg

Edited by EtherealN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Have you cleared cache, checked the download section (if it is your serial number you want)?

Those are the other suggestions I have tried...

It is my serial number that I need. All that appears in my payment section is the A-10 purchase, no Blackshark.

The Lock On shop just gives me a loop to the Support field where I can put in a support ticket. :doh:

BS.jpg

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac116/Wedge24/Capture-2.jpg[/img]

Edited by Wedge

Have you submitted a support ticket? If so, when?

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

EthereakN I'm having a similar issue, but its sorted for the moment. I was to the point where I needed my activation key for DCS Warthog and my order history on the main DCS page was blank. I had purchased the Beta not long after it was released, but some reason nothing showed up. After scratching my head for a bit I went to my email thats linked to the account and found the "email receipt" given after purchase which contained the key. In the case of my email getting deleted or lost that could be a big deal. What should I do to contact ED to make sure that info shows up on the DCS site?

In the meantime I copied the activation key to notepad and placed it in my Warthog docs folder.

Thanks,

HHF

Through the online ticketing system...

PM me your ticket# and I'll see if I can fast-track it for you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Do I need to create my own thread for my question to be answered? I just added to Wedge's topic since it was practically the same issue. Please let me know what you think of my earlier post.

Thanks,

HHF

Just submit a support ticket with the request to ED via the support site. They will get to it and attend to the matter as soon as reasonably possible - just a heavy workload atm.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just submit a support ticket with the request to ED via the support site. They will get to it and attend to the matter as soon as reasonably possible - just a heavy workload atm.

Thanks, I'll submit a ticket then, I'm in no hurry since I have the email correspondence of my purchase. Thanks for the help.