Aim-120 TWS DT2 No mid-course guidence

Baikingu

Hi!

Good stuff getting the aim-120 TWS mid-course guidence issue fixed. :thumbup:

But I discovered that there is still no mid-course guidence data-link for the DT2 target.

I soft-lock two targets in TWS. First one L&S and the other DT2.

Shoot on L&S target -> undesignated -> second target now L&S -> fox 3 nr.2

The first missile tracks. But the second one behaves like "before".

(Flyes of the rail stright to the last radar return at launch but doen't track the target)

See track.

Thanks

TWS DT2 no guide.trk

Hmm, I need to put my 2cents here... maybe 4 : @#!$ :mad:

Im sorry Gripes, not native english speaker here. Not sure if that was an insult to me or to the situation. In any case sorry if I said something disturbing.

Stay safe

Im sorry Gripes, not native english speaker here. Not sure if that was an insult to me or to the situation. In any case sorry if I said something disturbing.

Why would I be mad at you :) you're doing good job beta testing.

I'm just getting more convinced as the time goes by... one dev / 4 modules:smartass:

Why would I be mad at you :) you're doing good job beta testing.

I'm just getting more convinced as the time goes by... one dev / 4 modules:smartass:

Alrighty! Sorry sometimes I struggle with language barriers.

Stay safe

this bug was already there before wednesday's update (reported)

What about aim 120s guiding to target when radar's lost contact and memory takes over? That other thread is dead and no one from ED answers.

Stay safe

TWS mid course guidance isn't fixed, it is just mimicking STT and gives the target a launch warning outside of 10nm. That's why the DT2 won't work.

Really!? I have only tested it against AI. And they only seem to start defending when the missile is within 10nm.

Anyway if that is the case its a shame.

Don't really want to keep flying the Eagle for CAP sorties all the time. (as i don't own the Tomcat/Viper etc.)

The situational awareness in the Eagle is awfull.

this bug was already there before wednesday's update (reported)

I know. I was one of the ones to report the bug a while back.

Was under the impression it had been fixed. [happy face]. (apart form the DT2)

Apperantly its not [sad face].

I really hope it get's fixed soon. As i consider radar/missile (fox3) to be a core feature. Especially after years of development.

Thanks

Really!? I have only tested it against AI. And they only seem to start defending when the missile is within 10nm.

Anyway if that is the case its a shame.

Don't really want to keep flying the Eagle for CAP sorties all the time. (as i don't own the Tomcat/Viper etc.)

The situational awareness in the Eagle is awfull.

Yeap, unfortunately it is true. The only thing I think works ok is launching in LTWS. But TWS isn't working in any way at the moment. I think this line: "AIM-120 can guide to a target even if the radar cannot see the target in TWS mode - Fixed" broke TWS for good, making it work like STT.

Stay safe