51 KOREAN SERVER

RAZBAM_ELMO

FYI to the host of the server, please update to latest 1.2.16 build as it is impossible to get access to your server. Not just an issue for myself, we had about 20 people try to get in and all failed all weren't using any mods and all were with the current public release version.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Is there any chance that you'll remove the mig21's from each side and get the awacs to work? Lots of fun on the server btw just some little bugs here and there that i noticed Frostie.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Hi Dave, thanks for your input, there are 3 missions in rotation, only 1 of those with 21s added for a change up. I haven't had much time to test out the mission but I will hopefully be able to iron out some issues before this weekend.

Please feel free to highlight any bugs you find here and i'll do my best to address them.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

i dont think the awacs script is implemented correctly in the one mission (one with mig21) it does not display red. Just FYI.. check around line 160 of the script to see if the mig 15 is set to receive awacs.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL