Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 7

gregzagk

Cant we get night operations back again?

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, announce round 8 already! I miss scrambling to defend Nalchik from hordes of M2ks and F15s:)

And I miss being one of those noob M2ks :megalol:

War is easy and is just like riding a bike. Except the bike is on fire and the ground is on fire and you are on fire and you realise you are in hell :joystick:

And I miss being one of those noob M2ks :megalol:

Ikr taking a full load of fuel and not snapping my wings in the merge......ahhh good times good times.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

hi all until blue flag is back up what is a good server to get some air to mud practice in and air to air

104th or the Open Conflict server I would say... 104th is better for the air to air (air quake) OC is better for locating and taking out ground targets, and also for helo flying.

5900X - 32 GB 3600 RAM - 1080TI

My Twitch Channel

~Moo

Or weather changes or a seasonal change... Any change would be a welcome addition. :thumbup:

Both will be added to next round.

hi all until blue flag is back up what is a good server to get some air to mud practice in and air to air

BuddySpike has put up the Ace Of Spades Air to Air league back up.

It is running on DCS ISRAEL at the moment - http://www.buddyspike.net/aceofspades

We will update soon about the next event.

"Working" recce flights for blue will be nice. Or pass us the Albie until the Hawk is fixed please. If you need a reference for the bug let me know, its acknowledged starforce issues and affects a large proportion of the playerbase. Plus recce didnt seem to be popular outside of the Gazelle.

If you want to reduce the effects of night time, set 2hrs before dusk and you get plenty of darkness. Its good for chopper activity.

Splitting the lives off from the attack helos and CAS aircraft from the fighters. Lives now matter hugely to the point where its not just how you play, but also now needing both some luck with server crashes and how long you can play. Once out of lives I dont spend all 8 in the transport choppers, i just quit for the day because I go play something else. With attack aircraft included I can defend with an F/A-10C or supposedly the Hawk which isn't completely useless and still works to achieve the same end - that lives should not be punitive but force careful gameplay and stop people exiting slots to move around faster.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

• ED Translators
The MiG-21bis would be a bit OP from an E-M perspective since its the last and most powerful in-service Fishbed version produced, but I really like that idea!

no radar guided missiles for the MiG-21 and the heat seeeking missiles would be restricted to Rear Aspect only:

AIM-9P for Blue side

R-60A and R-13M for Red side

Vietnam era SAMs are the SA-3 and the SA-9 (we don't have SA-2 in DCS)

S!

F-5 was built to negate MiG-21, to defeat it. When you restrict those missiles you doesn't think about F-5 maneuverability. In merge MiG-21 doesn't have much chances...

AKA LazzySeal

I actually just picked up the Hawk a week ago purely so I can do rec flights for blue in the next round. Q_Q

But seriously, that bug with the Hawk is kind of balls and now that I've done a few familiarization flights with it.... eh I really prefer the Albatross anyway as it seems to have a somewhat greater endurance.

I like the idea of spliting lives of Jets and cas flights. Beside this, what about some designated striker flights? E.g. bombing some buildings which represent powerplants and thus disabling Radar coverage for a short amount of time or something ese? Or ammunition Depots, supply depots with spareparts......

Because killing a power plant isn't going to shut down radar that has back up power supply or isn't even on the grid in the first place.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

Just a suggestion about adding additional goals and only a short example but thanks for the useful quote without picking up the Basic idea.

If I would've known the butthurt was going to flow I wouldn't have mentioned something I didn't think you realized. FFS some people around here...

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

Im very excited to see how the new MP updates perform in BF!

We as well!

It's the plan to start the next test rounds when the 1.5.4 goes out to the stable release of DCS.

We have some new things coming up for the next rounds and a new concept in the works.

We as well!

It's the plan to start the next test rounds when the 1.5.4 goes out to the stable release of DCS.

We have some new things coming up for the next rounds and a new concept in the works.

:thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to remove pre set way points for the M2K as we can't add more WPs than what has been added. Maybe just set up 20 random WPs and have no.20 as the T./O AF so as we can use this for the synthetic runway with ILS or TACAN because you sneaky lot threw some weather and night conditions in. Would be appreciated thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.