Mission 6 Issue

Hi,

Any news on this issue?

It's been a long time since a patch broke that mission and I'm having issues to not see it fix yet.

As a paying campaign which is STILL on sales on the eShop, I do have some difficulties to see someone sale something which they know is obviously broken.

So ED ? any plan to fix that ?

Regards

Hi All,

I'm also having this issue. I managed to move on from mission 6 by editing the logbook file. Unfortunately completing mission 7 successfully now doesn't let me move on to mission 8. I tried editing the logbook file again but that didn't work either.

Any news on this or tips on how to work around it?

Thanks

Guys, the advanced waypoint option is not greyed out in the lastest update (today) in Mission Editor for the helicopters. I have updated the mission:

All Manpad teams spawn on rooftops as designed.

Hellraiser Flight now picks up troops properly.

Mission tested 3 times with latest 1.5.7 version, all working.

Submitted file to ED.

Thanks for your patience.

Edited by Ranger79

Thanks Ranger, awesome campaign, probably one of the best I've played in any sim.

Totally agree, this campaign is just incredibly engaging and fun.

My solution has been to stick to 1.5.6 until I finish the campaign and skip the headaches. ;)

I think Ranger’s comment “submitted to ED” means we still have to wait for the update to be released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tim "Stretch" Morgan

72nd VFW, 617th VFS

Other handles: Strikeout (72nd VFW, 15th MEU Realism Unit), RISCfuture (BMS forums)

PC and Peripherals: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/RISCfuture/saved/#view=DMp6XL

Win10 x64 — BMS — DCS — P3D

• 3 weeks later...

Tried on release 1.5.8 hotfix 2 and it's even worse now. No enemies spawn in the mission, there's no units in the AO save for Hellraiser 1 and 2 (UH-1s), which just sit on the road forever.

Tim "Stretch" Morgan

72nd VFW, 617th VFS

Other handles: Strikeout (72nd VFW, 15th MEU Realism Unit), RISCfuture (BMS forums)

OK, tried on the latest 1.5.8 open beta, and the issue has reverted back to how it was -- namely, the UH-1s just sit on the ground with their engines off and never take back off. This is strange as the "UN Pilot" UH-1 campaign had a similar issue (engines off upon landing) but it's fixed in the 1.5.8 open beta...

Tim "Stretch" Morgan

72nd VFW, 617th VFS

I'll look at the files and submit a fix to ED.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well i just gave it another go after not having played the mission since july and its still bugged. i cannot advance past mission 6 after destroying the small vehicle convoy.

My PC specs: Windows 10 v1903, LG 70" 4k HDR Tv, GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro Motherboard, Intel i7-8700k Coffee Lake CPU @4.7Ghz w/ NZXT Kraken M22 Liquid Cooler, GIGABYTE GTX-1080 Xtreme Gaming Edition + EVGA Gtx-1080 SC in SLI, 32GB G.Skill Aegis DDR4 2400Mhz RAM, 3TB of Hard Drives, 1300 watt EVGA SuperNOVA G2 power supply, Antec 1900 Case.

Well i just gave it another go after not having played the mission since july and its still bugged. i cannot advance past mission 6 after destroying the small vehicle convoy.
A fix was submitted, but I belive the latest patch has caused an issue with waypoint HOLD conditions for the AI vehicles / helos. I have submitted my findings to the ED test team for resolution. I appreciate your patience. The campaign has been updated for 2.5 as well.

A fix was submitted, but I belive the latest patch has caused an issue with waypoint HOLD conditions for the AI vehicles / helos. I have submitted my findings to the ED test team for resolution. I appreciate your patience. The campaign has been updated for 2.5 as well.

Hey thanks again for the campaign. i kinda forgot about it cause i didnt know how long it would take ED to fix. I do have one suggestion for the campaign however.

Due to me being a complete noob i would like to have the ability to hear all the radio callouts no matter what my radio is tuned to. i have never been able to properly work that as i just play the game for fun. is this something that you can maybe create a main menu option for?

Or do all the necessary callouts automatically play?

Edited by Pandemic4444

My PC specs: Windows 10 v1903, LG 70" 4k HDR Tv, GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro Motherboard, Intel i7-8700k Coffee Lake CPU @4.7Ghz w/ NZXT Kraken M22 Liquid Cooler, GIGABYTE GTX-1080 Xtreme Gaming Edition + EVGA Gtx-1080 SC in SLI, 32GB G.Skill Aegis DDR4 2400Mhz RAM, 3TB of Hard Drives, 1300 watt EVGA SuperNOVA G2 power supply, Antec 1900 Case.

Hey thanks again for the campaign. i kinda forgot about it cause i didnt know how long it would take ED to fix. I do have one suggestion for the campaign however.

Due to me being a complete noob i would like to have the ability to hear all the radio callouts no matter what my radio is tuned to. i have never been able to properly work that as i just play the game for fun. is this something that you can create a menu option for?

Or do all the necessary callouts automatically play?

There are only about 3-4 times where you have to change the radio to hear transmissions, not too hard though.