DCS: M-III by Razbam ?

Flyschool

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And perfect rival to the MiG-21 and F-5

"We carried out many trials to try to find the answer to the fast, low-level intruder, but there is no adequate defense."

— Air Vice-Marshal J. E. 'Johnnie' Johnson, RAF

Can't charge us all

interesting news but still a polished m2000c is the one thing im striving for atm

Sure but In a Dev team most of the Devs have different Work Areas.

So when some Devs are done with they work on a module and cant really help with polishing / bug fixing it only makes sense that they might move on to start working on a different module.

They way when the all the work is done on the module you already have some of the basics for the next module.

Instead of Team Members just sitting there Fiddling their thumbs when are done with the areas where they have expertise.

So work on other Modules does not take away from the work on the Mirage 2000.

OMG !!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

One of the most wanted planes for me.

Sorry...i can´t write any longer, i went emotional!

GRACIAS!

The author is from Argentina as you, while the intended model is the Shahak, we are exploring ways to include an E version in the whole thing, like i said before, it´s too early yet, but expect a flow of work in progress pics

Also, i have to mention that this development does no interfere with either the M2000C, Tucano or Harrier.

As for a more polished M2000C, everything will be addressed in due time, there is so much going on behind curtains right now, that small 3d fixes are left for the final sweep

• Like 1

Will be welcome... But won't match the MiG -21bis...

The Bis version is more modern, I think

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Your eyes only see what your mind is ready to comprehend"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB

The author is from Argentina as you, while the intended model is the Shahak, we are exploring ways to include an E version in the whole thing, like i said before, it´s too early yet, but expect a flow of work in progress pics

It's almost the same thing! I don´t mind if we get the Shahak, good enough for Malvinas scenario and perfect for middle east against MiG-21s and 15s; specially now that we also have Hormuz map under development.

Amazing new, thanks very much guys again.

:thumbup::pilotfly:

666GIAP_Chimanov - My Tomcat tribute video, type on youtube browser=> "DCS F-14 Tomcat Symphony"

OMG OMG KFIR? looks like mirage III.

Thats Because it is the Mirage III =P

As They stated a few times in the Thread Already.

A Mirage IIICJ

Shahak was the Israeli nickname for their Mirage IIIs.

Edited by mattebubben

Im waiting KFIR.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Damn, I would love to fly the MIII. It's one of my favorite aircrafts and it's a natural enemy to the MiG-21.

It's a very nice project, I hope to see more info soon.

PS: I knew that you guys were working on the MIII. :D

Edited by Darkbrotherhood7

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]