New User

aviatorhi

Hello,

I'm a new user of DCS World and the Mig-21bis, professional pilot by trade so got sold on the relative fidelity of the systems and even more so on the realistic flight model.

My main reason for posting here is I am wondering what the best way to find MP events would be... typically using TeamSpeak or some equivalent?

Check down in the Sim Topics section in the Missions and Multiplayer sub-forums. Also bring up the Multiplayer side of DCSW and look for servers that include the MiG-21.

Some servers are locked but will give a link to a site for logon info and TS. Or, join an open server and chat up the folks in there to see if they are using a TS server.

Welcome to the DCS World!

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

Hi I'm new in steam.

Days before, I installed a free try game in steam. I want to uninstall it.

my question is

To uninstall a steam game, should I just uninstall it in control panel like uninstall other routine game in PC?

or any other specific steam-needed procedure?

Thanks

sorry, I don't want to start a new thread for this question, so I ask here, BTW

Thank you!

You should be able to do both. But If You want to use steam specific procedure, just fire it up, go to Your games library, right click on the game and there will be some uninstall option (don't remember how it's called) down the menu.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.