M2k broken

KoN

No chaff and flare and no steer-wheel nothing working now on x55 throttle buttons .

clickabledata the file dont work either

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

It's still very broken despite the hotfix, many of the switches for the radar no longer work. Some of them work dubiously (I can't tune manual radios freqs anymore)

Sometimes I cannot jettison my ordinance without setting and resetting the switches either.

Everything is working except the B-Scope swtich. Tested here.

Is there a new update since the one you posted because I was flying last night and the B-scope switch is broken,

the manual radio settings don't work reliably (won't switch to what you dial in all the time)

the engine mid-air restart switch doesn't work

the radar mode switch (High prf etc...) doesn't work

there's probably a few more that are busted too

If you have a newer lua file please share

Is the same fix file posted in the changelog, not a new one. And for me everything is working except the B-Scope, i dont know what is happening to you.

Anyway im sure the hotfix not released on Friday will correct this issues. Maybe next wednesday.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Is the same fix file posted in the changelog, not a new one. And for me everything is working except the B-Scope, i dont know what is happening to you.

Anyway im sure the hotfix not released on Friday will correct this issues. Maybe next wednesday.

Fingers crossed :)