Flaps deploy when multiplayer RIO joins?

WelshZeCorgi

I had a wired event yesterday while flying online but without anyone joining the RIO seat.

Using a slider on my HOTAS for the Flap Handle, in mid flight suddenly realized flap handle was down even though the slider was completely up... since the wings were swept back no damage resulted (lucky me!)

Had this happen to a squadron mate, but I'm unable to reproduce. No idea as to the cause, but the RIO joining was definitely involved.

Flying the DCS: F-14B from Heatblur Simulations with Carrier Strike Group 2 and the VF-154 Black Knights!

I also own: Ka-50 2, A-10C, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F-86F, CA, Mig-15bis, Mig-21bis, F/A-18C, L-39, F-5E, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-16C, Mig-19P, JF-17, C-101, and CEII

Might it be related to the request join window and the placement of the yes or accept button in relation to the cockpit switches?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

I don't think so. We've seen two main bugs regarding this: wingsweep changes and flaps changes, mostly in the direction of wingsweep to 20° and flaps full down. I don't think it's possible to click both simultaneously.

Flying the DCS: F-14B from Heatblur Simulations with Carrier Strike Group 2 and the VF-154 Black Knights!

I also own: Ka-50 2, A-10C, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F-86F, CA, Mig-15bis, Mig-21bis, F/A-18C, L-39, F-5E, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-16C, Mig-19P, JF-17, C-101, and CEII