Kneeboard has multiple equal pages

Redhotita1

The Kneeboard has multiple copies of the first page (In the cold start instant action up to 16) where there should be infos on the various waypoints + QNH / QFE

The others are completely transparent, only the border shows.

Sometimes the waypoint info shows, sometimes doesn't (In the same mission, without respawning). Maybe after cycling them all then going back to those pages it shows it.

I've attached the log, not sure how useful it could be, just spawning in the Instant Action mission and checking the Kneeboard.

dcs.txt

PC : i7 7700K | NVIDIA 2070 Super | 32GB RAM 3000MHz

Modules : FC3 | Bf 109K-4 Kurfurst | F-5E-3 Tiger II | A-10C Worthog | MiG-21Bis Fishbed | UH-1H Huey | Combined Arms | AJS-37 Viggen | F/A-18C Hornet | Ka-50 | F-14A&B Tomcat! | L-39 | Mi-8MTV | Persian Gulf | F-86F | MiG-15 | AV-8B N/A | M-2000C | P-51D | F-16C | Yak-52 | Nevada | SA342 | NS430 | JF-17

Virpil WarBRD | Virpil VFX Grip

I also have this problem.

First page of my kneeboard is the table with LS and B1 to B4 waypoint information.

I have to use next page for every page that is supposed to show the map and waypoint info until I get the next page shown with the table of B5.

/illern

Win10Prox64, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro, Intel i7-9900K@5,1GHz, 32Gb DDR4 GSkill TridentZ@3900GHz, Gigabyte RTX 2080ti Xtreme 11Gb, Game on Samsung M2 960 Pro, TM WH HOTAS, TM TPR , HP Reverb Pro G1, TM MFD