Very disappointed with new open beta “update”

DCS F-16C Viper by ED

F-16 Chaff Flare audio not working from cold start - fixed

Crash when using higher numbered steerpoints for manual waypoint - fixed

HUD To bright at night - Auto / night switch has no effect - fixed

PNEU label is not displayed - fixed

Corrected LAU-129 drag with adapter.

Corrected drag index for AIM-120 on wing pylons.

Corrupted Kneeboard fonts - fixed.

After a month of waiting we get a grand total of 7 mostly useless fixes like label not displayed.

Needless to say , we have reached a point where patient customers of this overpriced module have to ask , is this module now confirmed to be abandoned ?

No communication from the developers , maverick was due in April. We are approaching August and there is dead silence from Matt and the rest of the ED team regarding the state of the F16 module

I have never ever complained about any other module like I have for the viper. The F18 saw frequent updates every month. The viper hasn’t got any meaningful updates for half a year.

It would be nice if ED or Matt could throw some light about the future of this module because right now it’s very disappointing about not the just the state of the module but the total lack of communication.

I post in bug reports, how many did you make?

Hey buddy I know you are happy giving 60$ to ED to give us this utter shit undeveloped module. And you are even happier not to get any updates or communication

I’d suggest leave this thread since you don’t bother addressing even a single point. You are just interested in flaming and creating a distraction from the topic. This is your usual style

Back to topic , will we see Matt Wagner address this topic of no communication of F-16?

Patch is not available yet and you are already whining :lol:

I know English is probably difficult to comprehend for you . But did you read the patch notes ?

DCS F-16C Viper by ED

F-16 Chaff Flare audio not working from cold start - fixed

Crash when using higher numbered steerpoints for manual waypoint - fixed

HUD To bright at night - Auto / night switch has no effect - fixed

PNEU label is not displayed - fixed

Corrected LAU-129 drag with adapter.

Corrected drag index for AIM-120 on wing pylons.

SEVEN pathetic fixes for a whole month.

Thank you very much for fixing those corrupted kneeboard fonts. Very, very important bug. These guys must have been working so hard in the F-16.

So hard that they had to include this "fix" to look as if they were actually.

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

Thank you very much for fixing those corrupted kneeboard fonts. Very, very important bug. These guys must have been working so hard in the F-16.

So hard that they had to include this "fix" to look as if they were actually.

Exactly. It’s almost as if they just made up some of these “bugs” to make it look like they are working on the F-16

The situation with the F-16 is clearly far from optimal, but seriously, what did you expect to happen with this update? That the F-16 will be brought up to at least FA-18 level?

I mean, when ED clearly stated that they were focussing - and rightly so, especially after the last update - on BUG FIXING.

What the F did you guys expect would happen!?

The situation with the F-16 is clearly far from optimal, but seriously, what did you expect to happen with this update? That the F-16 will be brought up to at least FA-18 level?

I mean, when ED clearly stated that they were focussing - and rightly so, especially after the last update - on BUG FIXING.

How about better communication from Matt and the Ed team. They are busy advertising the Syria map. Have they told us about any concrete time frame when the F-16 will get updates ?

We are talking about a module which is almost ONE YEAR since release.

You may be happy with having knee board font fixed but the majority of us are pissed off at EDs interest in the F-16

What I expected?

https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=659

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

How about better communication from Matt and the Ed team. They are busy advertising the Syria map. Have they told us about any concrete time frame when the F-16 will get updates ?

We are talking about a module which is almost ONE YEAR since release.

You may be happy with having knee board font fixed but the majority of us are pissed off at EDs interest in the F-16

I bought the F-16 as well and I am, as well, not happy with the state it's in. But what I don't get is, why ppl are now angry that this patch doesn't help that much in this regard. It was clear that ED would focus on bug fixing - supposedly, and as it seems, in actuality - all across DCS:W + modules. That the F-16 would not get an extra treatment here was clear, imo.

Perhaps you should have voiced your concerns in regards to this update earlier, when ED announced it. Something like "Uh, no, please no bug fixing! Just some attention for the F-16!". Maybe you would have found supporters and would have made ED to reconsider that decision .......

Exactly. It’s almost as if they just made up some of these “bugs” to make it look like they are working on the F-16

With all respect in the world but.... Why don't you take a hike?

We will dig you up as soon as there's relevant news for you.

This is not a flame but a sincere advice.

Meanwhile, I'll upgrade DCS and FLY..... But for now, first things first: Pizza!!

This guy post these cry threads every patch,

I bet if ED releases full f-16 and f-18 next week he would cry about strobe light blinking every 1.2 sec instead of 1.3 sec, I see this guy has 22 posts and every of those posts are cries about this overpriced module, he never said anything constructive.

They clearly said bug fixing, focus on F-18 like ages ago, Early Access is a long project etc etc... get informed... I would support this if it was in any way constructive, but it is not.

Best to ignore this thread.

• ED Team

As mentioned this month has been a bug focus month for the core of dcs and modules.

Work continues on the viper and hornet, we have also new devs working on the team who are getting up to speed currently

When we have progress to share on the viper we will share it.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2