Saitek X52/X52 Pro FIX

I have been VERY frustrated trying to create a profile for DCS:BS the problem being that in the last released SD6 software the Right shift key could not be mapped. when ever you tried to program it the recorder would ignore this key. It's been a known software bug for a while....

BS uses so many commands that use right shift....It would be a pain in the ... to remap them all. I was browsing files on their FTP to see if there was an updated SD6 for the X52pro...there wasn't....but then I noticed that all the newer controlers that used SD6 had the exact same file size... I downloaded the 64 bit one for the P3200 pad and installed it. It installed without a hitch.

The SD6 is the same software for all controllers.

They fixed the Right Shift key bug now YAY, tested my profile after fixing all the commands that needed right shift and tested to be working!

The new software version is 6.5.6.7

Edited by Slayer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit