Trigger between altitudes

Adamastor

Hello everyone.

I´m building a TOT and TTG mission that must place a certain unit at a certain waypoint at a certain altitude and at a certain time, and have a message triggered to tell me is I match criteria.

I can do it for time (time since flag) but for altitude I am not finding a solution.

I saw some posts about this but all goes for scripting, although I recognize that it solves many things, I am not a mission builder par excellence. Just do for my learning, so all I do is with ME tools (for now)

What I did (for altitude) was:

1- Action - Flag2 in area (triggerzone) I need to be at altitude and time

2- Condition - Unit altittude lower then 9900 / Action - flag 3, or flag 2 value 1

3- Condition - Unit altittude higher then 10100 / Action - flag 4, or flag 2 value 2

4- Condition - Flag 2 + 3 / Action - Fail criteria (explode unit)

5- Condition - Flag 2 + 4 / Action - Fail criteria (explode unit)

Also tried other variations, but what seems to happen is that the height is ignored in the trigger zone and I keep always exploding.

Woder if someone can help.

Thanks

Altitude conditions are in meters, rather than feet. If you're trying to have your unit pass a waypoint at 10,000 feet +/- 100 feet, try setting condition 2 to 3017 and condition 3 to 3078.

Very Respectfully,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

London

"In my private manual I firmly believed the only time there was too much fuel aboard any aircraft was if it was fire." --Ernest K. Gann

"

Notice Yoda967's choice of words... "AND" - in the ME make use of the "and" tool for both conditions.

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." Winston Churchill

SYSTEM:

Processor - Intel® Core i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz 3600MHz water-cooled

Installed memory (RAM) - 32.0 GB

64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Windows 10 & DCS on SSD

Video Card - water-cooled NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Internet: Cable 200Mbps 12Mbps

• 2 weeks later...