Cockpit indication equal to:

Rookie1983

Hello. Sorry for my English, I came here from russian forum. I'm trying to make a set of triggers with WCN messages on MFCD. Warnings, Notes, Pre-Notes ... For example: WCN message "NEW TASKING" when you're recevieng data from JTAC. I've managed to figure out some of them using the trigger command "Cockpit indication equal to:" , but the majority of WCN messages works completely in a different way and no matter what I try it didn't worked at all.

I would very appreciate any help or an advice.

How would looks like any of those trigger commands in a mission editor?

I'm really desperate, all answer I have got was "X: triggers are for the training lessons".

As If I would not know it...

Screenshot_20180623-122314.thumb.png.a5e638ebd0b5193931873247105d44be.png

Ive never edit a mission in my life. Is there a chance you need to send it from a jtac? Instead of trying to figure out how to fake out the a-10, could you just script the real world action that would result in that message?

Custom Pit 476 Recruiting

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20220716.png

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20221002.png

I didn't understood the question. Do you need a working trigger as an example with jtac? This would be the trigger Cockpit indication equal to:

X:5

Or,

X1(or X2):

MA

ATTACK

First trigger acts when you have "message" note on your HUD, when you're receiving data from JTAC. The second one, you must have TAD page on your left or right MFCD.

I don't know the principles of scripting and programming. My knowledge doesn't go beyond DCS lua library

OK, got it translated. This is a real example. When you're receiving data from JTAC, you have:

Message "MESSAGE" on your HUD which is trigger for cockpit Ind.

x:5

Message on your MFCD screens: NEW TASKING. Notes on your MFCD are WCN messages. The one I'm trying to understand.