Iran's TFB6 (Bushehr) and Kharq Island

Shahriar0

I believe Persian Gulf map can benefit greatly from the addition of Tactical Fighter Base 6 located at Bushehr as well as the Kharq island with it's oil export installations.

Currently TFB6 is home to the IRIAF F-14 squadron (used to be in Shiraz but moved to Bushehr during the Iran-Iraq war in the 80s so they would be closer to the Kharq island. The primary mission of Tomcats were to protect Iran's major oil export facilities at Kharq were many aerial encounters happened.

With the introduction of Heatblur's F-14A later this year (hopefully), it would be great to have TFB6 and Kharq island added to the PG map.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

+1

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

System: Windows 10 Pro | i9 9900K | 32GB RAM (3200 MHz) | RTX-2080s | SSD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hardware: TM Warthog | MFG Rudder Pedals | 4x TM Cougar MFD | Saitek Switch Panel | Trackir5 | VR: Rift S / Monitor: 31,5" WQHD, G-Sync

• 1 month later...

I just bought Persian Gulf map, and got toooooo DISAPPOINTED in ED!

Bushehr is one of the largest and most important Airports and Airfields of Iran.

And with this map, in reality, there's no place modeled for the TOMCATS! This is seriously so ridiculous!

ED MUST hear it, should there be some way to add the airport to the terrain at some point.

P.S.

This is how they modeled it!

FT7TCvVFT7TCvV.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As well as Isfahan bases,

It is covered in the map of the city of Isfahan, which itself has 4 air bases and an army aviation heliport , but none of them have been designed!

Also Kanarak base, Dezful,omidieh , Masjed Soleiman!

• Like 1

System : i7 7700HQ , 1050ti , 16GB RAM , 256 SSD , HTC VIVE VR

Whishlist : AH-1W , F-4E/D , CH-47 ,AH-64D

Why not !

These bases are in PG but , they are not designed !

PG can better and also more attractively by designing other bases .

It was sarcasm - your all proposals are out of high detail area - there is no point in adding a base in an empty terrain. You are free to make a wish thread for future expansion of the map and you'll not be the first one.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

No they are not ! Bushehr and Konarak and khark are in high detail area .

Also the design quality is very bad. Especially the cities of Shiraz and Bandar Abbas .

System : i7 7700HQ , 1050ti , 16GB RAM , 256 SSD , HTC VIVE VR

Whishlist : AH-1W , F-4E/D , CH-47 ,AH-64D

I beleive the problem lies in the focus area..

WHY on earh do we need so many objects on Dubai, and combat bases are left out...

If the tech does not help. lay off in the perfect exact model of a city that will never be the Area of Operations, and put more detail in combat assets...

The initial area of PG map (called previouly Strait of Hormuz) was here:

attachment.php?attachmentid=197875&d=1542240275

ED has make two expansions

First:

vjByBz.jpg

And second:

82283e74b4d0149a206195dbaf6ff9d13d688ff3.jpg

That cover all high and low resolution zones. Actually ED has none plans to continue expand PG map or add new bases. The problem has not the missing airports, the problem has the minimum map requeriments raise with more and more content has added to to the map, and the map prize need change to compense the develop time and work.

WHY on earh do we need so many objects on Dubai, and combat bases are left out...

If the tech does not help. lay off in the perfect exact model of a city that will never be the Area of Operations, and put more detail in combat assets...

I have said it before, and been ridiculed for it: Investers interested in promoting the area. Same as NTTR.

Why so big efforts on Dubai and Las Vegas?! Both areas are known for all kinds of spectacular Red Bull events and creative promotion campaigns with dare devils doing stunts with some profile building(s) of the area in the background. ED is a small company with limited resources in a niche market, so nothing strange seeking founing outside the core business, with the potential risk of maps being skewed away from its main purpose. Just lock at the main product pictures for PG and NTTR! Burj Al Arab and Stratosphere Las Vegas?! What military aviation connection do these buildings have?! What time in history in relation to military activities do they represent (especially Burj Al Arab)!?

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

NTTR map has centered on main USAF training area an area sorround, from the times of A-10C. The main USAF base has into las Vegas, and for realist and scenery, has build them.

About Dubai, has near to big airbase and airports, builded for the same situation of NTTR and others maps, build detail maps.

Remember, the first interaction of PG, previously called Strait of Hormuz, was based on the 2011-12 Hormuz dispute, never was planned initially build the rest o Iran or other PG country.

By your inquire, Ugra Media need eliminate Beirut, Haiza, Damascus and others cities on Syria map.

Enviado desde mi RNE-L21 mediante Tapatalk