Schnellboot_type_S130 .lua

Assuming it's in the CoreMods folder somewhere, even if you find it, as soon as you modify the lua file in any way, the unit will not be available in DCS. It was a change which came with a recent update and affects all units and player modules.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Hey Harker, I'm not going to modify the original model. I just need the script for launching the torpedoes from it as I have created a lot of ship models for the game. Plus I always make a backup anytime I modify any model. I'm sure it's hidden somewhere! I searched all over my computer even the hidden folders.

All the WW2 stuff is encrypted now, if you can find it, and open it, do tell us, we would all love to know how you did it. As Harker said, even if you do manage to change it, it will fail the security regime they have created and the boat will not appear in the game. That's my understanding of the current situation with WW2 stuff.

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Scripts\Database\navy

Incorrect I'm afraid....... so please don't go on a wild goose chase trying to find this. The lua files form part of the WWII Assets pack and are therefore encrypted and unavailable to view.

Cheers.

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I work in IT and I think the script is hidden in plain sight. For example, you can change the extension on a file from let's say. john.mp3 to john.png... the game is reading the file so it's probably hidden right in plain sight I would have to look at every file to find it. That's too much work!

I'm not planning to alter the original mod. I just want to get the script that launches the torpedoes. If i find it, I will pass it on.