SD-10 nerfed too much

E-TF[101] Breeze

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not letting me but can you pass on the message if you wanna do testing tell me but the thing is i think its the tracking which is the problem and is nerfed to much the thing turns to hard losses energy or it hits the ground out of firing 8 missiles in nez only 1 hit last time all of them used to hit

I didn't test it but, Growling Sidewinder server was having lag since almost 2 months, a lot of people play in that server and it was lagging like crazy.

And what you describe seems to be the exact issue. Server lag. I was flying on the same server a couple of hours ago and it was a horrible experience. The SD-10 tracked ok most of the time but some guys lagged that heavy the KLJ-7 even lost track on them coming from straight ahead. Does the new patch (would be an ED problem then) or the server sided settings cause these problems? I don't know. The only "problem" I noticed so far with the SD-10 after the recent patch seems to be reduced seeker fov. That might have changed but I am not totally sure. But anyway, getting kills with the SD-10 is surely no problem...

;4349685']the tracking sucks and also it keeps hitting the ground on low altitude nez shoots they ruined the missile i hope they fix it

i dont think so , ED nerfed SD-10 without information about the missile and i dont think they will dig for information not their missile for the start . Deka ( my though ) they are upset and they will not fix the missile as they said in comment that all missiles will be handle by ED so........

u are waiting for ED to fix the missile .. maybe your grandchildren will see the fix but not us

I think the tracking issue is within DCS and not specific to this missile.

A friend and I were flying MP the other night, and between us we carried 18 missiles.

Most of them missed, but not in ways that were expected.

We were both flying F-18s, and missiles were either out of energy before reaching the target at even short range, or in several cases, the missile overflew the target at crazy altitudes.

I posted a screenshot in the other thread of an AIM-120B that had been fired at a target at 30000 ft at 25 NM, lofted, and over-flew the target at 80000 ft.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

;4349718']but what about it just hitting the ground on above 5k feet it just doesnt make scene

and the phoenix seems to be ok

Can you describe in more detail what happens?

I have found that the closer the shot, the more likely it is to fall short of the target.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."