All caution lights have been broken

JackFlash

All the lights on the caution panel including the Master Caution lights are non functional after last patch. Or am I missing something?

Same here.

After install the latest update yesterday, the caution panel is black and stays that way. Even de Nose wheel steering light does not come on.

Should I reinstall the update?

I have the same problem, but they're not off, they're just super-dim. Same goes for the HUD.

On this picture, i have enabled the signal light test, so all the caution lights are in fact on.

iucjaCW.jpg

Edited by Ivakhir

Same here.

After install the latest update yesterday, the caution panel is black and stays that way. Even de Nose wheel steering light does not come on.

Should I reinstall the update?

Seems related to the general lighting issue in the new version. Reinstall wouldn’t help. Rollback might.

My latest project, the Multi Function Button Box can be found at Kickstarter.

Seems related to the general lighting issue in the new version. Reinstall wouldn’t help. Rollback might.

Thanks for your reactions. Correct, repair with the installer did nothing.

So what can we do to make things readable again?

I have the same problem, but they're not off, they're just super-dim. Same goes for the HUD.

On this picture, i have enabled the signal light test, so all the caution lights are in fact on.

iucjaCW.jpg

Ok, i did that test also, but no master caution visible right.

And that is an absolute no go for the A10C :(

Same here. Flying the A-10 without any warning/status indications and a barely visible HUD is a no go for me. I really hope there will be a hotfix ASAP, not just for the A-10C, but for the severe lighting issues in the current beta in general.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

OK, i have updated the gr drivers, GTX 1060 to version 445.14.

Cautions are there but in black letters, so not very usefull. Same for the flashing warning push button and nose steer indicator.

It seems not a bug but a wrong color and bad intensity.

I have no idea how to fix this:(

Picture added

Caution_panel.thumb.jpg.3f3a0baa3f9957dcfeab1c613896e31b.jpg

Edited by nicolaas

The Damage Panel......doesn't show any systemfailure.....wtf

My Rig: Windows 11 Pro, Intel i7-13700k@5.4GHz, 64GB DDR5 5200 RAM, Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX, 1TB Samsung EVO 970, RTX4080, Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG + Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, LG 32" 4K 60FPS, ACER 30" 4K 60FPS GSync Display, HP Reverb G2 V2

Corrected.

Thats great to know. Thanks for posting. I really wish all changes made it into the release notes. ED should take credit for fixes like this.

Custom Pit 476 Recruiting

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20220716.png

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20221002.png