3Dmigoto VR mod for DCS : Label masking, color enhancement, sharpen, FXAA, copy/paste of radio MSG,....

Is that fantastic mod working in latest OB (.49214) please ? And will it be updated if not ?

TY

Hello, I did not test yet, I'm on updating the Il2 mod for last 4.006. But I will update if needed, once the Il2 will be done.

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

...I'm on updating...

Really? Despite all that bad stuff? Including a zoom? Great!!!

You are my hero! :thumbup:

i7-7820X@4.5Ghz; GPU 3080Ti, 64GB RAM, HP Reverb G2; VKB Ultimate stick; VIRPIL Throttle; Slaw Pedals; custom AX&BTN BOX

• 2 weeks later...

I use your wonderful mod to adjust the offensive colours of the WW2 maps in DCS, its the only workaround i've managed to find to do this and its worked beautifully until todays patch and again the colours look ridiculous. If you could get this mod working again for the latest Beta patch I would really appreciate it along with many others Im sure....

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

I use your wonderful mod to adjust the offensive colours of the WW2 maps in DCS, its the only workaround i've managed to find to do this and its worked beautifully until todays patch and again the colours look ridiculous. If you could get this mod working again for the latest Beta patch I would really appreciate it along with many others Im sure....

Can you post a screenshot of these ‘ridiculous’ and ‘offensive’ colours?

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

+1

This is not restricted to Normandy. There is a big issue with colours, shaders etc. in this build. Particularly when the sun is behind.

See other threads on this.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Can you post a screenshot of these ‘ridiculous’ and ‘offensive’ colours?

its difficult with VR, what I see using my oculus CV1 is very different to what is on my monitor. I can adjust saturation on my monitor, you cant adjust colours on the Oculus. This mod is the only way I know of that adjusts the saturation. When I say ridiculous If I said illuminous green for grass I wouldn't be too far off.

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

Hello, I need to finish my Il2 GB mod update first, but I hope I will update the DCS mod for end of next week.

Many thanks

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

Hello! I installed the mod in the latest OB, but none of the shortcuts work? I only need the JTAC messages copy-paste functionality, could you make a reduced mod for that?

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

Hello! I installed the mod in the latest OB, but none of the shortcuts work? I only need the JTAC messages copy-paste functionality, could you make a reduced mod for that?

Hello, it is likely the last OB is braking the mod. I should be able to have a look this week.

I won't split the mod in different parts, that would be too much work.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

Hello, it is likely the last OB is braking the mod. I should be able to have a look this week.

I won't split the mod in different parts, that would be too much work.

Please keep the external/internal sharpening option, its just great for clarity in VR. Like Night and Day. Tomorrow we´ll have another new open beta, I hope don´t bring such fps degradation like the latest one. Many thanks for your support.

Hi Lefuneste, do you know if your mod will be ready this week just for apply to the new beta?

Once again ED broke lighting and gamma - even more than stable -, I hope you can fix it with your great mod (gamma and clarity its a must in VR). Many Thanks!

Hi Lefuneste, do you know if your mod will be ready this week just for apply to the new beta?

Once again ED broke lighting and gamma - even more than stable -, I hope you can fix it with your great mod (gamma and clarity its a must in VR). Many Thanks!

I had some things to do with RL work&family , the last version of Il2 mod, a windows 10 update with low HDD space that makes me play with partition,...So I did not start to work on the DCS mod. I still have very low HDD space left, I'm not sure I will even manage to update DCS world. I need to add an SSD tomorrow... So I'm not sure I will be able to do it for the Week End.

I had some things to do with RL work&family , the last version of Il2 mod, a windows 10 update with low HDD space that makes me play with partition,...So I did not start to work on the DCS mod. I still have very low HDD space left, I'm not sure I will even manage to update DCS world. I need to add an SSD tomorrow... So I'm not sure I will be able to do it for the Week End.

Many thanks for your answer, take your time and do whenever possible, there are priorities like family & firend.

Amazing work, thanks.

I only noticed that cockpit interior sharpness apply to everything (external and internal view), but for me doesn´t matters (I prefer to apply sharpenss to all scene, because the clarity improvement is significant, looks VR rendered at higher resolution with minimum performance hit).

I hope you improvement will be available in default options, It seems that ED even don´t read some forums or take greats mod´s from user into account.

Edited by Gryzor

Version 7.0 for the last beta is available in first post. I did not check it too much, please report here if any problem.

I still have to work on the stable.

many thx lefuneste, nativ DCS color saturation hurts my eyes, :thumbup:

Version 7.0 for the last beta is available in first post. I did not check it too much, please report here if any problem.

I still have to work on the stable.

Your a wonderful person :thumbup:

Thanks so much for getting it back and running, being able to change the colour saturation now in game is a brilliant addition, such an essential VR mod for Oculus.

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO