flight rudder left/right 1 notch not working?

D4n

Is anyone getting this to work? Not working for me like it's working in Bf-109 for example.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

I think he is referring to the commands in the list (including the Bf109) that could be used to "trim" the control surface of the Bf109. This one has an annoying tendency to go left which is painful and I can't remove it. (I also thought that these controls were the solution but apparently not).

jE n'AiMe paS LeS maJusCuLes n'imPorte oÚ.

Yes I get this issue with the Yak, I guess its supposed to be the re so you can trim to keep it stable at cruise power. The sllider for rudder trim in the options > special menu doesnt seem to work either. I ended up editing the planes flight lua file so it stays a lot more stable now. With only a twist-grip joystick for rudder it gets a pain on long flights. Theres a few threads in the forum here about editing the lua to improve this.

yes I was referring to that issue... issue is a real dealbreaker for me.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

"we", yes, those who know about it (which file it is and what to edit exactly)

Tbh I'm surprised that it passes multiplayer integrity-check, or doesn't it? (if it does, other players could (could) accuse you guys of "exploiting" xD jk jk

• 4 weeks later...
I am kicking the tires on this again, sorry guys.

Thanks 9L for the report and for not leaving the Yak's pilots alone, I really appreciate this. Let's hope some developer will hear us because it's really frustrating that the plane can't go straight for 2 years, I say again, TWO YEARS!