home made multiaxis rotating thing

dali

Some gel pads and a jet seat with that would be unbelievable but who has room for that got to be mounted to the floor since the pivot point are off to the left . Also what does it take to operate that machine I doubt the same pc used for sim.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

I already knew him but thanks for sharing it. That man did a really good job. I wonder how he managed to get the power to the monito ect... :huh:

Slip rings are the usual method . Copper rings around the rotating shaft , and brushes supplying signals or power from the stationary side . Would need one setup for each of the three axes .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2