[LATER IN EARLY ACCESS] Closure rate missing in DGFT mode

Bear21

According to F16 MLU manual (Mid Life Update of older F16 to ~Block 50 standard), the closure rate to a radar locked target in DGFT mode shall be shown, it's not a present. It's present in missile modes if you get a WEZ (missing in MSL override right now).

Se Figure from MLU manual and a screenshot I took in DGFT with radar lock. Closure rate is good to know for avoiding overshoot and sudden death :music_whistling:

F16%20closure%20rate%20info_zpsgraufdhe.png

HP Envy 34 TM16000/TWCS/TFRP. Simrig: I7-8700, 32GB, RTS2080Ti, 4K U32590C, TrackIR5, MG-T50C2 stick/base, T50CM2 throttle, CH Pro pedals

it is the right tape BUT the EEGS level manual screenshot is in dogfight mode and the DCS screen has radar lock in nav mode.

No, both the manual shot and the DCS screen copy is in DGFT mode, the latter with radar lock through HUD search (TMS right).

I realize what we have today is a bit of a cut and paste and we need a full Level 5 EEGS which is what the manual page shows. Let's see how we get there. The most obvious omission today is the closure rate.

HP Envy 34 TM16000/TWCS/TFRP. Simrig: I7-8700, 32GB, RTS2080Ti, 4K U32590C, TrackIR5, MG-T50C2 stick/base, T50CM2 throttle, CH Pro pedals