Su-25T Left engine problem with TM

flyingduck

Hello friends!

Do you know what would be problem with the Su-25T and Thrustmaster throttle: left engine starts but is only idling, not rising up at all by Thrustmaster left throttle, it rises only by keyboard. Right engine response normally with Thrustmaster right throttle.

So the plane crashes every time to left side when trying take off. Of course speedig up also is difficult with only right full power engine.

I check Thrustmaster Analyze: there both of throttles response - I think - normally, just identically and full range from right point to left.

I also have Saitek Pro Rudders, not Combat ones.

• ED Team

press Rctrl + enter when you are in the cockpit, it will bring up the controls indicator so you can double check the axis are moving correctly ingame.

Double check the axis is not double mapped with some other device.

ps welcome to the forum

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thank you, really nice to be here and the anwser came very quickly :)

So I will check out those items! There were double mappings with pedals but yesterday I removed almost everything but rudder from the pedals. Before that the situation with controls was totally without the control.

I will ask the further information when I have checked those things and there seems to be something weird.