trigger flag increase question

rooster328

I'm having trouble with the flag increase function. In this simple trigger

I have a

Trigger Once>>>Part of Coalition in Zone>>Flag 1 increase by 10

do this trigger 3 times

Last is Trigger Once when Flag equals 30 then Message to all.

I have 3 blue planes fly thru the Trigger zone sequentially.

But the Mission will do the last trigger..ie Message to all right when the first plane goes thru the trigger zone.

Why does it do this? Shouldn't it wait till the 3rd plane goes thru so that the trigger gets to 30?

i've read this thread about the issue

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2095650&postcount=12

flag1.thumb.png.916398cb40d4038f334df54c42a00f34.png

flag12.thumb.png.75b51fb487b9217abaed9255141b6951.png

Edited by rooster328

The triggers are working as supposed, you met the condition for each one if any blue plane is in zone... then first plane activate three trigers.

You would switch your condition to "unit in zone" and select the unit you want to activate it, for example, to make it work as you want.

The triggers are working as supposed, you met the condition for each one if any blue plane is in zone... then first plane activate three trigers.

You would switch your condition to "unit in zone" and select the unit you want to activate it, for example, to make it work as you want.

I'm trying to set up a Trigger so that the event occurs once 3 seperate incursions of the trigger zone occur for that coalition. How would this be setup?

Ok, if you have 3 groups: GroupA, GroupB, GroupC, then you could do something like this:

Trigger Once>>>Part of GroupA in Zone>>Flag 1 increase by 10

Trigger Once>>>Part of GroupB in Zone>>Flag 1 increase by 10

Trigger Once>>>Part of GroupC in Zone>>Flag 1 increase by 10

If your setup can't let you know about which group will reach the zone, maybe you could add time since flag conditions or something similar

there're many combinations but It depend of your setup