[REPORTED]Cargo transportation is broken (Last update OB)

Hi there,

I made a mission where a CH-47D loads ammo to transport to a specific trigger zone, but the last update broken this action (Cargo transportation).

Check the track and the mission files.

Best regards.

Cargo transportation is broken.trk

Cargo transportation is broken.miz

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

• 2 weeks later...

[REPORTED]AI Helicopters Failing to Pick Up Cargo

The video below shows what is happening when an AI helicopter goes to pick up cargo. At about 1:08 into the video the helicopter will quickly pop into the air at the point where it would normally start the sling animation.

After that it lands next to the cargo spinning the rotors until it runs out of fuel. Once the helicopter has landed it no longer accepts any commands including reset task.

Here is what I have noticed:It happens every time the mission is run

1. It does not make a difference what kind of cargo is used
  2. It does not matter what kid of helicopter is used
  3. Cargo heading or weight has no impact on success rate

The only thing that appears to correct the behavior are to modify conditions that force the helicopter to take a different approach to the cargo. The conditions are:

1. Wind direction and speed
  2. Way point position relative to the cargo
  3. Cargo position
  4. Helicopter altitude at the time the cargo pickup task is set

After two updates, this feature still don't work. Why was not reported? This feature was working previously.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

• ED Team

Reported thanks

It looks like it is a CH-47 issue, when I tried with a UH-1H all was ok.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Looks like it is related to the CH-47 I have reported it

Threads merged

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thanks for reporting. I tested all transport helicopters. Only the CH-47D, OH-58D and Mi-24V don't load the cargo.

Best regards.

Edited by SilentSierra
Added the Mi-24V.