Virtual Cockpit AV-8B for iPad

ivinokur

Cool! and good luck!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Yes I have looked at the pdf, I did not see anywhere where it describes what the method of connecting the ipad to the server/computer is. is it wifi? Bluetooth? Is there an ip address the server creates? Do I connect through the settings in the Ipad or is it done from the PC? Also which java SE 86....online offline unmarked and 8u161 or 8u162?

Edited by burnjp5

Yes I have looked at the pdf, I did not see anywhere where it describes what the method of connecting the ipad to the server/computer is. is it wifi? Bluetooth? Is there an ip address the server creates? Do I connect through the settings in the Ipad or is it done from the PC? Also which java SE 86....online offline unmarked and 8u161 or 8u162?

I'll add to the manual that it's work with local network over WIFI. Java the latest one. It will connect automatically if you running the server and the app on the same wifi network. And of course you need to turn off your firewall and open ports on your router (ports from manual).

You the first one that asking me those questions :D

• 4 years later...

I have th F/A-18 version and it works great, but my AV-8B version won't connect; it keeps "seaching for server". I have opened all the ports as recommended in the manual, but still nothing. Help!!

- Savvy -

Edited by DCS-Savvy

Savvy

I5 - 9600K, NVDIA RTX2070 8GB, 32 GB DDR4, Z390, 512GB M.2, 1TB SSD, 2TB HYBRID SSD/HD, 4 TB HD.