The Hornet module... i Blame ED - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-13-2018, 02:56 AM   #11
Eldur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doum76 View Post
Well, more or less 5-6 weeks now since the Hornet came out on Open Beta for most of us... I got to blame ED for one thing... Since May 30, i keep buying some VR Games on Oculus Store when those i am interested comes on special. But, because of the Hornet since that « H » Hour/Day, my list of unprogressed VR games also grows up as my new purchased games grows more or less untouched...
You really should stop spending money on useless junkware and save it up for future DCS modules instead

BTW I didn't touch any other module since the Hornet is in EA even though I wanted to try out some things like the AGM-65E, fixed ARAK pipper etc...

Keep up the good work bringing us a bunch of fixes and some features almost every week - the module doesn't get boring this way at all and there's still so much to look forward to
Old 07-13-2018, 02:58 AM   #12
iKyrThraad993i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAR VFA-113 STINGERS View Post
I think everyone at VFA-113 feels the same as Boscoh.

Boscoh and I flew Janes F/A-18 in VFA-14 Tophatters back in the late 90s.
We are absolutely blown away at how great the Hornet / Stennis is in multiplayer.
I think yesterday was just the new culture/society where there has to be some big emotive disaster every few weeks. It’s funny to try and guess what the next crisis will be.
While my group does not do specific aircraft like a VFA squadron since I would looking to get a group with people who enjoy more then one aircraft and build a flight sim community myself that does missions. I must say I admire your guys videos on how great they are at showing new pilots proper landing procedures and also how fun DCS World can be. I also admire the dedication you guys have to flying.

DCS F/A-18C Hornet is a huge step forward in my books because or what it introduced having a carrier based aircraft is huge for DCS and now with more aircraft coming I am now more excited to see what is to come with the DCS Future. Yea I would like more 3rd Party Developers but with the Developers we currently have I am very happy with everything all around.

Keep up the great work ED and also all the Flight Sim pilots here who help the developers with helping create bug reports and showing others how to fly certain aircraft.

Thanks
iKyrThraad993i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:02 AM   #13
=Panther=

Yeah, I blame ED for forcing me away from Sim Racing, haven't raced in a while.

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Twitch Channel
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO, i7 6700k, G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB, 1080ti, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TFRP, Cougar MFDs, NP TIR5, Oculus Rift cv1
=Panther= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 05:19 AM   #14
Doum76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldur View Post
You really should stop spending money on useless junkware and save it up for future DCS modules instead

BTW I didn't touch any other module since the Hornet is in EA even though I wanted to try out some things like the AGM-65E, fixed ARAK pipper etc...

Keep up the good work bringing us a bunch of fixes and some features almost every week - the module doesn't get boring this way at all and there's still so much to look forward to

I do have quite a few modules, but same here, since the Hornet came out, all the others stays in my hangar, and, i'm afraid, will be for a long time unfortunately. Not way will i ever cheat on this beauty, i'm way too afraid Bitching Betty will start yelling at me for flying something else.
Doum76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 06:24 AM   #15
ebabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Panther= View Post
Yeah, I blame ED for forcing me away from Sim Racing, haven't raced in a while.
yeah they have separated me from arma 3 and car racing games.. blame!
Ultimate Argument | Oilfield | Argo | Border

Youtube
ebabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 12:02 PM   #16
=4c=Nikola

You need to learn to control yourselves, not to always blame 3rd party for your life decisions.

Last edited by =4c=Nikola; 07-13-2018 at 12:06 PM.
=4c=Nikola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:14 PM   #17
javelina1

It seems my after work routine, once I get home is...

jump in the bug, and give it a couple launch/traps (during the week). It's on the weekend where I can really explore the F-18 further.

awesome mod!

Gigabyte Z87-HD3, i5-4670K O/C 4.2ghz, NH-U12S cooler, 16GB RAM, Geforce GTX 1080 SC, SoundBlaster Z sound card, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 2x 256GB Samsung SSD, 1x 500GB Samsung SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 8.1, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind Rudders, TM MFD's, Enermax Case, 39" Samsung HDTV, 21.5" Acer VT220 touchscreen (for Helios & Ikarus), TrackIR5, JetSeat KW-908, Oculus Rift CV1
javelina1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:29 PM   #18
Gripes323

Quote:
Originally Posted by =4c=Nikola View Post
You need to learn to control yourselves, not to always blame 3rd party for your life decisions.
… life decisions , emotional "phugoids" (as Curly would call it) Hey, we are steely eyed and steely nerved sim fighter pilots... now, where am I going with this?
Gripes323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:34 PM   #19
Doum76

Quote:
Originally Posted by =4c=Nikola View Post

Sorry my friend, self controls applies when we have beers and boose in front of us, not in the Hornet.
Doum76 is online now   Reply With Quote