Have they admitted there is a huge crash problem with the huey or not?

chief

I get crash after crash with the hury. cockpitdll.dll or d3d11.dll, etc. Constant uh-1 crashed. No problem with the ka50. Are they going to admit there are problems with this thing or not. I am getting tried of trying to track down the problem and fix it myself when it should be the developer's job to do so.

No problems here, so I suggest this may be an installation issue your end.

I'm sure it's "teaching granny to suck eggs", but have you done all the usual things to eliminate the obvious? Removed all mods, run a repair, and if that failed to solve it, renamed the saved games folder so it rebuilds?

Generally, unless you see lots of people reporting the same thing, then it points to something exclusively in your set up.

Also, try uploading the logs as described in BigNewy's signature block. It will help people here trace the problem and help you to fix it.

They won't admit there is a problem simply because there isn't one that affects the wider population.

Have you tried a DCS repair?

Just flown my Huey with a slingload, no issues here.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

You betcha. Tried all the -repair, no mods, etc. Backspace, yes a lot of people I have talked to in the servers have said their uh1 crashes all the time and therefore don’t use it. Just wondering if the devs have acknowledged there is a problem. Without the acknowledgment, nothing will get fixed. There have been plenty of updates and still not fixed.

It’s the only mod I normally fly and the only crashes I have had are either me or me not paying attention to the egr temps which is in the process of tweaking for accuracy

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.