MiG-21 Bullet Tracers

DaveyWaveyBoo

I wanted to make this post because I am a huge fan of the MiG-21. It's my favorite plane on DCS. Its age does show in areas, but that is being currently worked on with the cockpit improvements which I eagerly await. But I wanted to bring up a small thing about the MiG-21 that bugs me a bit, which is the bullet tracers. I think the MiG-21 tracers are unique and should remain the green and red colors they are, but I would like to see the tracers updated to the same quality that say the Hornet or Tomcat tracers are. The current tracer for other modules are brighter, the color is more vibrant, and they are much easier to see. Honestly the MiG-21 tracers get lost in their own smoke and it is a little frustrating shooting them and being unable to tell if the bullets just flew above or below a plane. (I love the smoke trails off the bullets and absolutely think the smoke trails should remain) I'd just like to see the tracers themselves updated to the current tracer model, but keeping the unique red and green colors. I think it's a tiny thing that could help the MiG-21 keep current with the other modules.

Alright, I will bring this to Rudels attention Davey.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7