Eagles Nest server

Zeagle

Gentlemen, the Eagles Nest server is up with a scenario created by myself which runs for 48+ hours straight. This means you can fly night ops and training missions. I encourage anyone who wishes to check it out to give it a try. Currently I have two scenarios built, and more will be coming. Continuous tanker and AWACS coverage for BLUFOR. Russian and US fleets on station for the duration of the mission. Fly for either side. PvP and Pve. Precise target coordinates. SRS equipped and encouraged. Discord also available.

Current scenario: Operation Joint Resolve, Days 3 &4.

Russia is being threatened from the South by Georgia and Iran. NATO has struck a deal with Russia to help stop the aggression. China, angered by the deal between Russia and the US, sends "advisors" and "observers" to the region.

Weather is low scattered clouds with light rain.

Days 3 opens with a full on armored push into Abkhazia from the South. Good luck.

Here is a short simple mission on the server

I am a rank newby trainee in the F-5. I still need to RTFM (read the manual). So, this video is not instruction. Rather it is a video of mostly what NOT to do...lol

Disclaimer: No sheep or sheep farmers were harmed in the making of this film...that we know of...or at least that anyone can prove.

https://youtu.be/cEMf8RS2biQ