"Toggle" snap view?

Megagoth1702

Hey folks.

I just found out what snap view does. It basically moves the camera to a position from which you can properly operate some stuff, radios etc.

Problem right now for me - I need to hold down the keys for snap view... So I have to hold down Lwin+ a Numpad key in order to have the camera stay there. No way I can operate my mouse at the same time.

Is the a "toggle snap view"? A function that allows me to just press the button combination and the camera stay there by itself?

Thanks a lot in advance.

EDIT:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=68679&highlight=toggle+snap+view

Damn it. Why did I have that feeling that pushed me to post before searching...

Sorry. Delete me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System specs:

2500k @ 4.6 GHz

8GB RAM

HD7950 OC'd

Win7 x64

Posting tracks to make your DCS better - attention bump incoming!

• ED Team

RCTRL and zero on the numpad toggles for me, then use the numpad numbers to navigate the views

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I have re maped the rctrl to just the zero on the numpad, then i press ex 1 for radio and so on... just to make it more quickly...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Laptop Alienware m17x

Intel Core 2 extreme CPU Q3000 @2.53GHz 2.53 GHz

8 GB RAM

2 x NVIDIA 280M

TM HOTAS COUGAR,

24'' Samsung screen,

TIR5

• 7 years later...
RCTRL and zero on the numpad toggles for me, then use the numpad numbers to navigate the views

For clarification, it is the numpad numbers by default. But it is actually the inputs bound to the functions that were originally bound to the numpad numbers. For example, numpad-5 is originally bound to "View Center", so if you bind other inputs to "View Center" those inputs will also go to SnapView 5 when the toggle (RCTL+Numpad-0) is On. Additionally, if you bind the numpad numbers to something other than their default binding, they will no longer go to SnapViews when the toggle is On.