Bomb lofting?

Exile5121

Does not seem to be the function of DTOS, DTOS is similar to the standby CCIP->CCRP thing you get by holding your pickle button once a target is selected

You can definitely do it in a climb. Although I do not know what the angle limit is for that mode.

No lofting in DTOS works great, for pre planned targets you can do it in AUTO mode, I just think there’s a 30 degree attitude release limit for bombs or something

Can you also do it for Tpod TOO's? - Addtl, DTOS does not seem friendly for blind lofting

It’s AUTO mode, as long as you have a coordinate it doesn’t care if there’s a hill between it and you. If you mean without coordinates then just use either CCIP or SAIU mode and drop “blind” whenever you want

SAIU placed into bomb standby, after fusing. No drop. at all - Is SAIU functional W exception of manual gun arm?

CCIP does not allow drops while close to the ground and nose is up.

This is specifically with GBU12's and 10's with jtac or self-lase. lofting dumb bombs is just a waste.

Coming from the harrier you could whip one off at 15 miles away in a 20 degree climb and 500 kts and there would be a very good kill probability

Thats because the CCIP on that aircraft didn't impose any limits besides -g's, I suppose.

Anyway - SAIU seems to not work for dropping (if you could explain what I am doing wrong or confirm its lack of functionality in current open beta it would be appreciated)

And CCIP seems to be entirely unusable for this.

No toss love.trk