[FIXED INTERNALLY] Rotaries overly sensitive

Lixma 06

These 2 commands have unrealistically high "gain" values in "clickabledata.lua" under "...\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\FW-190D9\Cockpit\Scripts".

The original lines:

elements["pntr_004"] = default_axis(_("EZ42 Gunsight Target Distance Control"),devices.EZ42_GUNSIGHT, device_commands.Button_3,4, 1.0, 0.1, false, false)
elements["pntr_191"] = default_axis(_("EZ42 Gunsight Altitude Aiming Correction Adjusting Knob I"),devices.EZ42_GUNSIGHT, device_commands.Button_12, 191, 1.0, 0.1, false, false)

The value before the first "false" is the gain. I have changed both from 0.1 to 0.01 and that works for me.

For the altitude correction I have also implemented an alternative solution which allows me to switch between the values 93 and 100. That works for me as I rarely fight above 4000 m altitude.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

I have about 2 dozen mods and I move them out before I update and back in after the update, with OvGME.

Yes, very rarely one or two lines of a modded .lua file are replaced by a fix. But it's rare and I have most of these modes for years.

It seems to be a very low priority.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 3 weeks later...