First "MISSION" experience in Su-25 Tankovy .. WICKED :D :horseback

I got FC quite a while ago ...around a month ago...but I have been flying the a10 a lot...not the su-25T...just because the fps ..stutters issues. Stuttering is horrible. but last night I decided to give it a better shot. I actually learnt the basic tutorials right when I got FC..a month ago...so I know how to use the SHKVAL system. :D

I loadup a mission. the second one in the su-25T list. WOW!! 15 fps but smooth enough gameplay for me, since I have so much eyecandy. :)

amazing...the best experience in lomac yet. I don't correctly know how to use the su-25T's multiple autopilot options...too confusing...so I fly manually all way..

I fired my first kh-29T...the aircraft wanted to roll to the other side... WICKED :D..the weight loss.....

I was experiencing a lot of trim issues... I don't know why though but conventional controls of altitude...rudder trim don't work with the tankovy.

but still...I fire the second kh-29T and I can feel the stability again,. :D

wicked job ED!!! I have actually the money ready for your next project and 1.2. :D ...you have bought urself this customer since you released flanker 2.5...but now you have made him even more hardcore fan for your simulations.

my favourite missile and most memorable experience is with the VIKHR . amazing.. :cool:

here are my memories. res dropped to 1024 from ingame 1152... a levels adjustment...a saturation adjustment and glare filter addition to the screenshots.

my in-game settings:::

Scenes : high

textures : high

visibility : high

water : medium

sahdows : all planar

haze : advanced

res : 1152 * 864

effects : high

blur : off

fps is pretty high around 40+ in igh altitudesin all the flanker missions.

fps is low 10 average for most other missions like the su-25 ones. but worth eyecandy and smooth enough gameplay....EXCEPT FOR THE FREAKIN STUTTERING....which wasn't in 1.02.

screen17ie.jpg

screen26uc.jpg

screen38vn.jpg

screen45rx.jpg

scren51mv.jpg

screen67zw.jpg

screen78np.jpg

cheers fellow pilots. :)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|