NEW Cockpit, NVG, Radio and ECM

=DECOY=

Bien vu, Jojo. I seem to have missed this particular change; I am doing the mark-up right now. Thanks for the reminder.

Last I checked, the button's logic wasn't right :(

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Cool. Also I don't know if this is a bug or I'm not doing something right but it seems like if I'm in rockets air to ground, then want to do cannon air to ground, I have to turn everything (master arm, weapon selector, cannon arm) to off, then again select cannon, then both master arms, then CNM forward to get the air to ground gun mode. Otherwise it will only select air to air guns modes. Also is it impossible to shoot the cannon with rockets armed? It's only one or the other, not both?

Shouldn't. I swap back and forth between rocket and gun by alternate pressing of the "CAS" and "RK3" weapon select buttons.

CNM forward or aft select only air-to-air attacking modes. All AG attack activities should have the CNM switch centered-neutral. The labels on the HUD are "CAN" and "MAG" for air-to-air cannon and magic modes.

From an air start with rockets and gun:

1. "RK3" button press

2. Special modes forward

3. "CAS" button press

4. "RK3" button press

5. "CAS" button press

6. "RK3" button press

7. "CAS" button press

If you start messing with the close combat radar modes and find the "O" "I" or sideways-I symbols you have to do some jiggling with the special modes forward/cancel/aft switch positions to get out of that radar mode before you can continue with the AG attack stuff.

• 5 months later...

With regards to the NVG, I'm aware 2 ways of loading the case into the Mirage, ground crew or mission editor.

On a few occasions during MP missions, I requested the ground crew to load the case, the crew complied and confirmed. However, the case was missing.

Has anyone experienced this problem?