Carrier Spawn Issue in 2.5.2

deadlyfishes

The current carrier aircraft Su-33 and AV-8B harriers do not spawn correctly on their respective carriers:

Start on Ramp ---> "Your flight is delayed to start"

Sometimes when you keep trying it spawns you where the carrier was initially and then you fall into the water.

Start on Runway is a temporary workaround, but it starts you HOT.

• Thanks 1

"Through The Inferno"

Endless, Dynamic, Open-World Experience for DCS World

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team

I will ask the team about the Tarawa, and see what I can find out.

thanks

edit: The Tarawa issue is reported to the team I will ask for an update.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi, i have a problem also with Helicopters spawn in carriers, now when they spawn they do not move with the carrier and explodes in the water, on other ship, helicopter stat static on the sea and the ship move away, then helicopter takeof from sea.

aircraft carrier stenniss, steam version

I hope all of this plus the deck sliding is fixed with the Supercarrier.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

• ED Team

The team have been working on the carrier spawn issue.

We may see a work around fix to begin with, which will be making sure aircraft are set to hot start from runway for Tawara and Kuznetzov

We will let you know more once we have completed testing.

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I'm having a problem like has been listed. Where it tells me flight delayed no matter what I put. Trying to use the USS Tarawa, with the AV8B but since two updates ago it always either says flight delay or sends me to F10 screen with my plane no where on the map. happen with client or player spawn.

Since the last update, the first two aircraft on the Stennis spawn next to each other.

Related to the massive desync and rubberbanding issues on any carrier, this is a guarantee to have both airframes demolished within seconds.

Maybe the team can also investigste on that issue.

Any info if that is also under investigation?

Still present in the actual OB.

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

• ED Team
Any info if that is also under investigation?

Still present in the actual OB.

Hi when we have a fix we will put it in the change log.

thank you

• 1 month later...

Tarawa is still broken for cold starts, no matter what aircraft. Helicopters start off the left hand side of the deck.

F-15E | AH-64 | F/A-18C | F-14B | A-10C | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | Ka-50 | SA342 | Super Carrier | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Syria |

Intel Core i7 11700K - 32GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 - MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming X 12GB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD 1TB

This is obviously something that has been recently introduced. It was working fine a while ago. I stopped playing the Harrier for a while as I was really into the Huey missions again and it was fine before I stopped. I had only fired it up the other day as I was trying out an Index I'd been lent. Now I know it doesn't work, I really want to play it.

I can do hot Harrier starts if I set the Harrier as Player instad of as Client but that means that I can't have multiple scenarios in one session.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 3.3GHz, RAM: 32GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz DDR3, GFX: EVGA GTX 1080, OS: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, Joy: TM Warthog, Peds: CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR3, VR: Vive

• 2 weeks later...

diddo

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/16/2020 at 12:10 PM, CptTangerine said:

I am having this problem with the Harrier, even in single-player.

Still a year now and cannot spawn the Harrier in the SC. Tried the back to spectators - respawn hack. Doesn’t. Work 

I get the AV-8B to spawn on a Super Carrier with current open beta (2.7.1.7139). The parking slot is kind of odd, but at least it works.

AV8B_sc.jpg

However, the mission editor still refuses to place a (blue) Su-33 on a (blue) Super Carrier.

AV8B_on_SC.trk

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.