How does the real life MiG29 cannon select work?

Chaosduck7

Yes. You bring down the trigger to activate the launching. The trigger has two triggers IIRC, cannon and missiles.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

What does bringing it down activwte, cannons or missle?

Im trying to map it to my soon to arrive virpil CM2 stick and want to get it like the real thing, if possible

You make it so that your trigger fires cannon, and flip trigger is a missiles. And then set a mode so that in combat mode you have trigger to fire cannon, and in navigation mode you have it as autopilot temporal disable. IIRC:

You make it so that your trigger fires cannon, and flip trigger is a missiles. And then set a mode so that in combat mode you have trigger to fire cannon, and in navigation mode you have it as autopilot temporal disable. IIRC:

hmm that doesnt sound possible to map with the Virpil CM2

hmm that doesnt sound possible to map with the Virpil CM2

Doesn't it have the detector when you flip the trigger up? As that makes possible to be set it as "Master Arm" or a shift button, so that when you have flip trigger up you have main trigger as autopilot button etc. And when it is down, you have it as cannons and flip switch as missiles.

Doesn't it have the detector when you flip the trigger up? As that makes possible to be set it as "Master Arm" or a shift button, so that when you have flip trigger up you have main trigger as autopilot button etc. And when it is down, you have it as cannons and flip switch as missiles.

Yes it does. Apparently it registers a button click when the switch flips up and when it flips down. i meant maybe not possible due to the keybinds we have available in DCS itself.