Gazelle change log

Pat01

I will add:

With Track IR if you want to move the minigun with the mouse just press STOP in the Track IR.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely list of fixes in the Beta, gaging for the 2.5 solid release!

I liked the old glass effects by the way.

Gotta have nasty sun reflections on the glassware..... anything else ain't DCS!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Anyone tested the minigun position in MP multicrew?

How can we enter the minugun position with a mate as the pilot in MP?

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Thanks a lot Pat.

I was thinking about something like that but no time to test It yet

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When using the Mini-gun with trackIr, I looked to the right and where I was expecting the see at least some area of the rear side of the gazelle, there was nothing.

Is the rear side of the aircraft will be rendered ?

Awesome job on the FM again! I don't exactly know what is different now and what you tweaked, but it feels more smooth and natural now (only tested the minigun version after 2.5.1 beta release)!

From the worst chopper in the past to my favourite chopper in the present!

That transition was only possible because of you guys patiently tweaking the FM. Great job! Thank you!

GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - 64Gb RAM - Win11 - HP Reverb G1 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (40cm extension) - VKB Sim T-Rudder MKIV Pedals

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! Thank you guys awesome work.:thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

• 1 month later...