Has anyone try to Refuel recently?

I dont know what is going on or after which update it might be.

i want to sharpen my refuelling skills after a while with A10C to KC135

but it seems Tanker is escaping from me

what ever i tried in mission editor it starts climbing and increase its speed to 330kts+ when ever i tried to approach to him. even after communicating to intend to take fuel and the boom is down

we are in same sides.

i tried 2 AAR mission from userfiles also i created mine nothing change

is Tanker pilot a lady and am i so ugly or what???

what is going on?

help me before i get depressed:pilotfly:

I just completed the fisrts 2 missions in AAT of MapleFlag which are about refuelling, and they worked properly.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

The problem is pretty easy, look at the speed set for the tanker in all of its waypoints. It is set to 430 knots in each mission at some point after its start point. To keep things simple, the speed you set for an AI unit's way point is the groundspeed it will try to maintain on the way to that waypoint.

Try this version of one of the missions you posted. I set up the tanker the way I would for my missions, by using the orbit-race track option. Orbit-race track will cause the unit to shuttle back and forth between the waypoint where the orbit command starts and the next waypoint. Note that I set the duration for some long time, like 5 hours. The unit will automatically RTB when it runs low on fuel. Also note that you need to set the altitude and airspeed of the unit during its orbit. Finally, this will seem somewhat challenging because you need to be able to refuel during a turn, but it can be done.