RB15 Missile programming

[VEAW] Noiser

Hello Viggen's owner,

I would like to know if the RB15 missile programming (Using adress) is working ?

I made a multiplayer session with a friend :

- Viggen start

- Programming Adress 81 in multiple target N ( 811011 LS/SKU)

- Prgramming Adress 84 in Large search area (841110 LS/SKU)

- Attack, VALB

- Take off

- Attack a group of Cargo on B6 (Quick release mode)

All of our 4 missile (2 Viggen) attack the same cargo !!

Is there something I'm not doing right ?

Can we use missile programming in quick release ?

Can we use missile programming or we must use Master preset ?

Thanks for your help !!

RB15 Missile programming

I’ve seen this issue reported before and haven’t had time to look at it yet. The same settings for Bk90 seems also to not have any effect even though they should which leads me to believe that the issue might be the STD/PREP-switch might be the culprit. Earlier there was an issue that the state of the switch was reversed (prep was acually std and vice versa) but it might be something like it needs to be cycled before it it’s state is read correctly. Will try to take a look as soon as I can.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

If you are using the Quick release mode, it overwrites all previous settings and just goes for a "dumb" mode locking the first target it sees.

You have to release it in Master Mode ANF for the correct settings to be loaded.

Essentially you have three options;

Quick Release: Master mode NAV

Programmed release with standard preset settings: Master Mode ANF, release selector set to STD, at least a BX8 waypoint set.

Programmed release with own settings: Master Mode ANF, release selector set to VALB , at least a BX8 waypoint set.

If you have any further problems, please let us know.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you are using the Quick release mode, it overwrites all previous settings and just goes for a "dumb" mode locking the first target it sees.

You have to release it in Master Mode ANF for the correct settings to be loaded.

Essentially you have three options;

Quick Release: Master mode NAV

Programmed release with standard preset settings: Master Mode ANF, release selector set to STD, at least a BX8 waypoint set.

Programmed release with own settings: Master Mode ANF, release selector set to VALB , at least a BX8 waypoint set.

If you have any further problems, please let us know.

Ok thanks for your reply (Fast reply :) )

I will have a check and if I have any problems, I will tell you.

Thanks again for this beautiful aircraft !!

• 8 months later...

I have a strange bug when RB-15 missiles attack Molnya ship class : when the ship tries to fire at the missiles an error windows appears. If I click OK the game continues and the error windows come back several times (after each gun salvo ? ) until the missile is detroyed or hits the ship. The game still runs normally after that...

I didn't take a screenshot yet but I will try next time.

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version