Operation Piercing Fury - MP Campaign

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mate, is there a single player version of this? Thanks

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

That was a fantastic job Ranger. Absolutely tight custom sounds, and very good triggers.

We are done recording and I will get cracking on the video editing for a while to make it look good. Expect it in the next few weeks. I will post it here.

Awesome man! I appreciate the feedback, glad you guys liked it!

I second that Ranger, just finished flying the mission with Ralfi and that was freakin tight dude. Very well done! Can't wait for another one from you bro.

Thanks Simis, glad you guys liked it. Mission 2 is in the works.

Hi Ranger,

We flew Piercing Fury last Sunday for our UOAF DCS event. Great mission! Here is a 20 minute portion from my perspective flying the UH-1H.

http://www.twitch.tv/forcemajeure23/c/2985724

And the whole event:

http://www.twitch.tv/forcemajeure23/b/464196092

Habu

Why were flying at the beginning of the mission? lol

One more Spoiler video of the mission :D

This is from the test run in early September.Thanks again for the mission Ranger :thumbup:

Epic video! The ending trigger is revamped and fixed now, great job guys! Added to front page!

Edited by Ranger79

Thanks for a really great mission! Flew it today with some of my friends.

Looking forward to play more of your missions!

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes

turned skyward for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"

Neck.png

132nd Public documents - Want to apply? - 132nd Youtube channel - 132nd Discord Channel