Operation Piercing Fury - MP Campaign

Thx for the update.

I noticed the change at the start. Although the C-130 doesn't crash on the runway, and nothing is blocking the runway, you still have to take-off from the taxiway?

Maybe you can change that to the runway?

Rest of the mission works like a charm.

Yeah, had to change it for the single player version so the ai would take off, cant really redo the voiceovers so it will have to do for now. Good news is Happy Bus Part 1 SP version is 95% complete, need to complete a test this afternoon.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for you effort Ranger !!

Thank you for the assistance on the mods, I like to see collaboration in the ED community, everyone benefits.

Edited by Ranger79

Hey guys, I will be out of town on business travel for a week but will give me lots of time for scripting and mission design during the nighttime. HB Part 2 SP version is 90% complete, and will be ready by this weekend. I will also release COOP versions of both using A-10C (4 slots) as well.

Testing footage from HB Part 1 SP Version:

Testing footage of HB Part 2 SP Version from the beginning, looking pretty good so far:

Edited by Ranger79

• 3 weeks later...
Last weekend i did play this mission for the secound time. After 10-15 minutes waiting for the firefighter cleared the runway, Hellraiser crashed into the Spec Ops Chinooks and the mission was broken.....

Strange that has never happened to me, maybe a fluke. AI helos sometimes have issues near airfields. Tested both SP and MP version, both work on my end.

In my first flight in this mission they passed veeeery close and the secound time too close.

Ill test tonight, haven't had that happen to me before. Just to confirm you are running Welcome to Suse - SP Version?

No, i used MP (A10 only version)

Don't know what to tell you, it's working in MP, confirmed with multiple flights in MP with multiple players.

• 1 month later...

Finished happy bus!Great mission!I love your mission so much!Waiting for the part II.But i got some little problem maybe caused by time acceleration .A C-17 didn't take off.And in COP MOTO waypoint,there still some infantrys but UH-1H didn't engage and neither my wingman they said unable.The UH-1H just landed and I heard hellraiser's task accomplish message.

Finished happy bus!Great mission!I love your mission so much!Waiting for the part II.But i got some little problem maybe caused by time acceleration .A C-17 didn't take off.And in COP MOTO waypoint,there still some infantrys but UH-1H didn't engage and neither my wingman they said unable.The UH-1H just landed and I heard hellraiser's task accomplish message.

2 C-17s take off in the mission and one lands in the mission. Time acceleration could cause some issues. I changed the last trigger so every ai soldier does not have to be killed to complete the trigger.

2 C-17s take off in the mission and one lands in the mission. Time acceleration could cause some issues. I changed the last trigger so every ai soldier does not have to be killed to complete the trigger.

Thank you for reply.I will recommend this mission to my friends."Zero Dark Thirty" Style!We played Welcome to suse for 5 times,just finish ISIS crisis!They are all great.Thank you!

Ranger

thank you for your contribution to the community.

Played WTS with 4 A10's. after helo pickup of wounded and killed the BRDM, there were no further communications after that point.

anything we need to do or add?

Asus x99, i7 5930k, 32g mem, MSI 1070GTX, 970 Samsung M.2, LG 35in Ultra-Wide, TrackIR 4

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]