Through the Inferno DYNAMIC DCS MAP (Official USA server)

I have been playing this map the past few days and I must admit it's a hell of a lot of fun. I've been mostly flying the Ka-50 to get the practice in and it's a challenge at times and me likes it, me likes it a lot!

I love the fact that there are more and more people coming on the server and having a go at it. it's nice to see all you eager pilots work as a team or just go solo. The action is great and the threat of getting your arse handed to you on a silver platter if you get to impatient and get to close to ground threats is awesome.

Except for a few crashes here and there(not a deal breaker) the map runs pretty smooth. So thank you map creator and thanks to the host this dynamic mission is starting to get more and more people, which makes for a fun time and more realistic gameplay.

Cheers again to the map maker and host, I'll be back for sure and sooner then later. :thumbup: Over and out. :pilotfly:

X570S AORUS PRO AX MOTHERBOARD, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-core Processor, GIGABYTE GEFORCE RTX 3090 TI, 64GB DDR4(Corsair Vengeance LPX), DARK ROCK PRO 4 250W TDP Heatsink, Corsair AX1600i Power Supply,  2TB SSD, Windows 10 64 Bit  VR: HP Reverb G2, VIRPIL: VPC Constellation ALPHA Prim[R], VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base